Thursday, July 3, 2008



Sooo, ima go to my friends house in the morning. do the last shopping and be off to the farm, yay me. im going :]!!
SO, i have a cookie, and you dont. thats my only thought tonight.
cookies. i dont know why but when i got online i only wanted a cookie. and the one up there looks like it wants me to eat it?
how can i say no to that huh?
I wrote a new poem today? called Yellow Flower. though it has nothing to do with yellow flowers really?

But. meh what can i say?
i have a question. what are those looooooong socks called that girls wear and old ladies wear to church? they cover your feet? i cant seem to think of the word?
save me?

Ok, im off. gota go pack for the weekend. yayayayay! im pretty excited. and damn terrified.

Be back on sunday..

Go repent!

Bye ;o!!

No comments: